First of all, congratulations on surviving all the planning that has led up to your wedding day celebration. This is likely to be a fun, but long and tiring day. Here are five tips to help your wedding night sex be sensational. Let’s get it on!
1. Consider “Wedding Night” as the “Wedding Night Weekend”. You probably didn’t get much sleep before the wedding. And you’ve been greeting relatives, dancing and drinking all day and into the evening. Once you make your getaway from the reception, you might get a second wind and rush to finally “hook up” and connect in that special, intimate way on your actual wedding night. If you’re happy, but exhausted, don’t pressure yourself into performing on your wedding night. Go for some morning after maneuvers or a little afternoon delight the next day. The right time will present itself relatively quickly after all the fuss and muss of the wedding is over. Don’t put undo pressure on yourself or your new spouse.
2. Postpone “That Time of the Month”. If you’re on the birth control pill and your wedding and honeymoon happen to chance right at that time of the month, you can usually postpone it by taking the proper birth control pills for an extra few days. Talk to your gynecologist about this as it is possible and will allow you to have a lot more fun on your honeymoon.
3. Dress for Success. Your first day of sex as a married couple should be special. White lingerie that conveys “virginal” can help get things started. Or, wear something unexpected and different than normal. The message here is to plan ahead to surprise and titillate to make for some fun, erotic memories. Again though, do not pressure yourself to give the greatest performance of your life. Whatever happens, happens. You’ll still have a great time so don’t have any expectations. You’ll be pleasantly surprised if you don’t expect too much.
4. Abstain for weeks or months before the wedding. Take a vacation from sex during the weeks or months leading up to the wedding. Abstaining from doing the horizontal hula will certainly make you want it more. Once the wedding night and honeymoon finally arrive, your pent up sexual energies will be released and it will make for a magical, memorable time.
5. Don’t drink too much alcohol. Alcohol certainly helps limber people up in social situations. It might make it easier to talk to all those relatives you don’t normally talk to at your wedding. But it certainly won’t help when it comes to going the distance when it comes to sex. You must walk the fine line of drinking enough to have a good time, but not so much that you get drunk and wiped out. If you don’t drink alcohol at all, you don’t have anything to worry about. But, don’t all of a sudden chug a bunch of champagne or beers if you’re not used to it. That will only knock you out on your butt. You don’t want to be hugging the porcelain bowl all night.
That’s about all the wisdom I have to offer. Have fun, no expectations and a sense of humor and you’ll have a great wedding night.